If you want to transform yourself from a non-hustler to a hustler, you are going to need to make some serious changes. These changes begin in your mind before they manifest in your results.
- You must reject the scarcity mindset and replace it with a belief in limitless abundance. You can’t see your opportunities or your potential while you believe there isn’t enough.
- You must reject fear and embrace unconditional love. You can’t make the transformation from non-hustler to hustler while you are consumed with fear. You fear things over which you have no control, while hustlers have a different set of fears.
- You will have to reject cynicism and skepticism and fill yourself with the belief that everything is possible. The transformation cannot occur until you believe in yourself completely. Your cynicism and skepticism is the defense mechanism you use to shroud your fear that you aren’t good enough.
- You must replace distrust with the belief that everyone is acting out of good intentions. Once your intentions and actions are strong enough, you will find that you have always been surrounded by people who will help you succeed, not people who are trying to hurt you.
- You must replace judgment with the compassion required to understand that when you recognize bad intentions you are witnessing someone who is sick, injured, or doesn’t believe they have real choices. Hustlers avoid negative people, but they work to pull up those who need a hand.
- You need to shift your focus from what you can’t do now to all the things you are empowered to do now. You see the great distance you must cross and decide it is too far. Hustlers take the first step, and then they keep moving. To you it looks like a grind. To a hustler it looks like work they love.
- You must eliminate your belief that you need to wait for permission or someone else to validate your gift in order to share them. There is no one who is going to tap you on the shoulder and tell you that you are allowed to do something. Your transformation can only occur when you stop waiting and start sharing your gift.
- You must kill your inner critic and replace that voice with the voice of your strongest proponent, that voice that pushes you forward. There is only one voice that can stop you, and that voice it the one that speaks to you when you are alone with your thoughts. That is the same voice that can help you and propel you forward. You have to decide what that voice says to you, and you have to decide what you believe.
- You must replace your belief that what you do doesn’t make a difference with the belief that helping one person right now means you have made the ultimate difference. The hustler knows that they create value, that they make a difference. You need to take credit for the value that you create.
If you would be a hustler, then you need to begin by making these changes. The sooner you make them, the sooner you find yourself in a different–and better–place.
Get my first book: The Only Sale Guide You'll Ever Need
"The USA Today bestseller by the star sales speaker and author of The Sales Blog that reveals how all salespeople can attain huge sales success through strategies backed by extensive research and experience."
Share this post with your network