Tag: opportunity creation
- Most sales teams miss their goals because they are creating too few opportunities to fill their pipeline.
- The world has constant disruptive change and you can expect your clients to have a tougher time committing to change. Sales…
- Velocity is the time it takes to win a deal once you create it.
- Velocity is limited in value because its measures don’t include the time it takes to create a deal.
- You can improve velocity by professionally pursuing…
There are two major categories of outcomes that are necessary for success in sales. The more time and energy you devote to these two categories, the greater your success. Avoiding these two categories, spending too little time, and an inadequate…Continue Reading
This is what makes prospecting so difficult. For most of us, there are more non-prospects than there are prospects. There are also more prospects than dream clients. Even though there are enough dream clients for you to pursue, only some…Continue Reading
Some companies try to slow sales when they have operational challenges. Others simply take their foot off the gas because things are going well, and they are more concerned with executing for their clients than they are in opportunity creation.…Continue Reading