- You live in a world of infinite distractions and novelties, one that works against your work ethic.
- The only remedy for the poor results that stem from low activity is greater activity.
- You have to hold yourself accountable,…
- Read wisely, choosing books based on their value, not their novelty.
- There is little gained by trying to read as many books as possible as fast as you can. Instead, you should drink deeply.
- Reading widely allows you to…
- You have the same twenty-four hours as every other human.
- You invest time when you do the things that are valuable to you and others, providing you a return on your time. You spend time when you waste it on things that provide…
- Some enemies of your "today" are self-imposed, like lacking a plan, goals, and priorities.
- Other foes include the distractions and interruptions that you allow to steal your time.
- Disciplines that keep you on point, like…
People often complain about not having enough time, as if bellyaching would somehow cause the Universe to grant them a twenty-eight-hour day. Rich or poor, successful or struggling, you have the same twenty-four-hour budget as every other person…Continue Reading