- Challenging Client: You know the client that pushes you to improve your results, the one who wants your very best performance. They nag you non-stop to do something about the systemic issues your industry experiences. They want you to be more
- Be grateful for adversity. It is what has made you what you are: stronger.
- Be grateful for your mistakes. They have made you wiser.
- Be grateful for your losses. They have made you appreciate your wins.
- Be grateful for your fears.…
The time to protest a war is before it begins. If you disagree with the war on whatever grounds, you should call your Congressman, write the President, and march in the street holding up signs. You should make your voice heard (and as loudly as…Continue Reading