- Challenging Client: You know the client that pushes you to improve your results, the one who wants your very best performance. They nag you non-stop to do something about the systemic issues your industry experiences. They want you to be more resourceful and come up with something. Call them and see what’s on their mind.
- Dream Client: The biggest prospective client. The one you have pursued for years with no movement. Your competitor has them now, and they’ve kept them locked down for ages. You are never going to win their business if you don’t do something. Make that something a phone call.
- Lost Client: I know. They said they would never use you again after the problems you caused them. Never is a lot longer than most people understand. Time heals all wounds, and in many cases, the wounded has moved on and doesn’t work for your lost client anymore. Never can only be never is you give up. Call them and ask for a do-over.
- Best Client: When was the last time you thanked your very best client for being just that? When was the last time you told them you are grateful that they trust you with their business? Ask for nothing. Don’t talk for a long time either. Just call to let them know you are grateful for them.
- Best Mentor: There is someone who provided you with the right advice at the right time. They were there when you need some help and some guidance. Pick up the phone and call them to tell them how they improved your life. If you can and you will, tell them you intend to pay it forward.
- The One Who Needs Help: There is someone you know that needs your help. They need someone to care. Something as little as a well-timed call can help turn someone around. Make the call and do something to help.
Share this post with your network
Filed under: Gratitude