- Be grateful for adversity. It is what has made you what you are: stronger.
- Be grateful for your mistakes. They have made you wiser.
- Be grateful for your losses. They have made you appreciate your wins.
- Be grateful for your fears. Without them, you would have never developed your courage.
- Be grateful for your critics. If you have critics, you are producing something worth noting.
- Be grateful for your problems. They are what taught you to be resilient and resourceful.
- Be grateful things aren’t perfect. The desire to make things better is what created your drive.
- Be grateful for the times you are angry. It means that you care about something.
- Be grateful for the ideas that frighten you and those with which you disagree. These have provided you with the opportunity to grow.
- Be grateful for what you are not. If you were something different, you would no longer be you.
Want more great articles, insights, and discussions?
Share this post with your network
Filed under: Sales