To go from 1 to 10, you have to pass through the number 2. You also have to pass through the numbers between 3 and 9. Even though your focus is 10, your progress is going to be measured in your hitting all the numbers between. Progress comes…Continue Reading
Archive for November, 2016
Here are 8 observations about high performing sales organizations:
- Manage with Proper Metrics - High performing sales forces use a proper balance of activity metrics, outcome metrics, and financial metrics to measure results. They aren’t…
Your team didn't deliver the numbers you needed. It is time to assess what went wrong and how to fix it. Here's where you start:Continue Reading
- Be grateful for adversity. It is what has made you what you are: stronger.
- Be grateful for your mistakes. They have made you wiser.
- Be grateful for your losses. They have made you appreciate your wins.
- Be grateful for your fears.…
No matter how good your product, and no matter how hard you try, your product is going to fail from time to time. It’s inevitable. No product is ever perfect.
No service is ever perfect either. The restaurant that was impeccable the last time you…Continue Reading