- You have not developed the necessary mindset. You do not have an optimistic and empowered belief structure. Until you get your mind right, you will not have.
- You have not done the work. You have not taken the deliberate action, or you have not taken the disciplined action long enough to have. People who have, do.
- You have not developed the necessary skills. You have not worked on gaining the competencies necessary to have what you want. Level up your skills.
- You have not taken enough action. You have put your toe in the water and dabbled instead. You have not done enough to reach the tipping point. To have, you must act.
- You have not gone all in. You have not burned your boats at the shoreline. You have not given up your Plan B.
- You have not invested in yourself. You have not invested the time, the money, or the energy in the areas that would help you grow and produce the results you seek.
- You have not read the books. You have not taken the classes. You have not found a mentor. You have not done the work.
- You have not asked for help. You have not gained the assistance of people who could shorten your learning curve, make introductions, or in some way assist you in reaching your goal.
- You have not given up waiting to “be discovered,” waiting to be rescued, or waiting to be given something that you want. You have not given up the belief that you can’t have what you want because someone else has more.
- You have not had the courage to ask.
- You have not given yourself over to what you want.
If you have not, then you have not embraced your real power.
Share this post with your network
Filed under: Sales