When you are “resolved,” you are determined to do something, come what may. Submitted for your consideration.
- Stop wasting time. Time is your only completely nonrenewable resource. Stop treating all renewable resources as if they are scarce, and stop treating time as if it is abundant.
- Generate energy. Your physical health is your number one priority, as “you” are the critical resource for generating your results. You are a power plant.
- Take your foot off the brake. “You” are the only obstacle between you and the greater success you desire. Believing that something or someone else is the obstacle is proof positive that you are the obstacle.
- Shed old beliefs for new. The difference between your results this year and your results last year is going to be made up of the new beliefs you adopt and the new actions that follow.
- Always be uncomfortable. If you are comfortable, you are not growing. If you avoid ideas with which you disagree, then you are stagnating your personal and professional growth. If you aren’t actions that frighten you, you aren’t growing.
- Remember that you are not “them.” You consistently underestimate what you are capable of achieving and set your goals too low. You are not yet near reaching your full potential.
- Go all in on going all in. You consistently underestimate how much time, money, and/or energy is going to be required to achieve your goals. Of all of these, time and energy are more important than money.
- Grow your economy. You have absolutely no control over the general economy. You have massive control over your personal economy. Your focus should go to the economy where you have the greatest control.
- Ignore the herd. Unless you are involved in politics, thinking about, talking about, and posting about politics on social media is a waste of your time. Awareness is important. But obsession is a distraction and avoidance.
Share this post with your network
Filed under: Sales