Archive for March, 2015
My alarm goes off at 5:00 AM on weekdays, so I am in bed and on my way to sleep at 10:00 PM. On weekends, I sometimes sleep in as late as 6:30 AM. I set my coffee pot the night before, and I know it is safe to get out of bed as long as I can smell…Continue Reading
- To defend the defenseless and protect the innocent from harm.
- To exercise compassion where compassion is needed.
- To remove the conditions of fear.
- To make a difference in the lives of others, especially those who suffer.
- To help others…
- Managing your energy level is every bit as important as managing your time. Your energy dictates your state, and it has a massive impact on the results you produce. You should sleep more, eat better, and exercise more if you want to have the…
The woman sitting next to me at the airport was upset. She supplies a product to a company that resells it on the web. She has had a meeting every quarter for three years with her customer. During every one of these meetings, she has introduced…Continue Reading