I’ve been working on a little project with my friend, Gerhard Gschwandtner. We’re calling it The Sales Leadership Talk Show. Check out the latest episode here, where we discuss:
- Jeff Gitomer’s idea that 24/7 is the new 9/5 and his thoughts on working harder – (00:30)
- Tony Schwartz’s idea that the way we’re working isn’t working and his thoughts on focusing on energy instead of time – (3:09)
- Jim Schleckser’s idea that leaders should not be players but focus on developing talent – (8:22)
- Tim Riesterer’s ideas on sales enablement and how salespeople need be empowered to win – (14:25)
- A surprisingly simple and effective “feel good” tool for salespeople – 18:11 (no clues offered here)
To download a discussion guide on these vital topics go to Gerhard’s new site for sales operations and enablement: www.salesopshop.com. Join to collaborate and co-create to improve salespeople, enhance processes and advance with best in class sales technologies.
Free Webinar Series!
Create a culture of value creation. Signup for this free webinar!
In three, short, power-packed webinars, you will learn what you need to do to create a culture of value creators who create and win new opportunities.
Share this post with your network