If you didn’t return to work tomorrow:
- Would your sales team be more likely to make their number without you?
- Which deals in your team’s pipeline would die without your coaching and guidance because of your deep knowledge and experience?
- Which of your sales team’s clients wouldn’t know your name when told you were gone?
- Which of your salespeople would believe that they lost their coach and mentor instead of their manager?
- Which of your salespeople would be thrilled to know that you aren’t returning and welcome a new sales manager?
- Would you have left someone that has been coached, trained, and developed to step into your role?
- Would another sales manager move heaven and earth to take over your team because they’ve been so well coached, trained, and developed to succeed?
- Would your replacement believe she would be better served hiring a new team to make her number, or would she be thrilled to inherit the team you’ve built?
- Would your team be shocked at a new sales manager’s adherence to a meeting rhythm and a sales process?
- Who would fear you walking across the street to manage a new competitive sales team?
Want more great articles, insights, and discussions?
Share this post with your network
Filed under: Sales