If you didn’t return to work tomorrow:
- Which deals in your pipeline would die because no one else would have the advantage of having built the relationships you’ve built?
- Who would complain to your manager that about your absence because of the tremendous, inimitable, irreplaceable value that you create for them?
- Which of your clients would immediately leave and go to one of your competitors?
- Which of your clients wouldn’t notice you were gone until someone told them?
- Which clients wouldn’t miss you at all?
- What clients would stay with your company because any salesperson could take care of them equally as well as you?
- Which of your peers would move up a spot to take the your place in your sales rankings?
- Which of you peers would trade their portfolio of clients and prospects for yours because of the job you’ve done building it?
- Who on your operations team would miss you because of the great handoff and tremendous support you give them?
- Who would be petrified that you would end up working across the street?
What if you do go back to work tomorrow?
Want more great articles, insights, and discussions?
Share this post with your network
Filed under: Sales