Face it, long distance relationships don’t work. Nowhere is this more true than in business to business sales. You may have the greatest product or service in your market space, but if your prospects (and clients) never see you, if you don’t have meaningful relationships based on creating real business value, don’t be surprised to receive the call informing you that your best prospect chose your competitor.
Get my first book: The Only Sale Guide You'll Ever Need
"The USA Today bestseller by the star sales speaker and author of The Sales Blog that reveals how all salespeople can attain huge sales success through strategies backed by extensive research and experience."
- Get out and see your prospects and your clients! Today! Now! Right now!
- Find a way to bring real business value to your prospects and clients while you are with them! Find out their business issues and challenges and help them make the business improvements that lead to THEIR success!
- Learn something. While you at your prospect’s location, learn about
their business. Learn what their competitive position is within their
marketplace. Discover what your prospect or client believes their business challenges are, what
keeps them up at night.
- Their crisis is YOUR crisis! Be there! Give a damn!
- Have a presence EVEN WHEN IT ISN’T REQUIRED! Business relationships are built on value created and TRUST. Your presence has the ability to ensure the prospect or client that you are there with them and in the fight, even when there is no crisis that requires your attention.
Share this post with your network