My alarm goes off at 5:00 AM on weekdays, so I am in bed and on my way to sleep at 10:00 PM. On weekends, I sometimes sleep in as late as 6:30 AM. I set my coffee pot the night before, and I know it is safe to get out of bed as long as I can smell…Continue Reading
- To defend the defenseless and protect the innocent from harm.
- To exercise compassion where compassion is needed.
- To remove the conditions of fear.
- To make a difference in the lives of others, especially those who suffer.
- To help others…
- Managing your energy level is every bit as important as managing your time. Your energy dictates your state, and it has a massive impact on the results you produce. You should sleep more, eat better, and exercise more if you want to have the…