- Knowing what you need to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing.
- Having a dream and not taking action on that dream is the same as not having a dream.
- Having a goal and not doing the work that moves you towards that goal is the same as not having a goal.
- Knowing people without making investments in those relationships is the same as not having relationships.
- Knowing that you need to develop yourself personally and professionally and not taking classes, doing homework, and studying independently is the same as not knowing that you need to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Possessing the ability to create value for others and not creating that value is the same as not possessing the ability to create value.
- Knowing how to read and not reading is the same as not knowing how to read.
- Wanting to make a difference but being unwilling to make waves is the same as not wanting to make a difference.
It’s not enough to possess knowledge. It’s not enough to have a bigger vision. Without action, it’s the same as . . .
Want more great articles, insights, and discussions?
Filed under: Sales 3.0