Next year is a fast upon us. But did you finish everything you need to finish this year? Here is a trigger list to help you make a list of what you need to get done now—and what you need to get ready for next year.
Keep Your Commitments Triggers
- What commitments do you still owe your manager?
- What promises did you make and still owe to your operations team?
- What commitments do you owe to your clients and prospects?
- Who owes you something? (information, access, communication, answers)
- What reports do you still need to complete or turn in? (commissions, expenses, human resources, etc.)
- What do you need to update and clean up in your sales force automation?
- What phone calls do you need to make (clients, prospects, internal)?
- What emails do you still need to write (clients, prospects, internal)?
- What relationships are overdue for a proactive value-creating deposit?
- What 12 tools do you need to acquire or build to nurture your dream clients?
Sales Process Triggers
- What leads do you still need to follow up on?
- What do you need to write (proposals, thank you notes, follow up memos, internal documentation)?
- What meetings do you really need to set?
Personal and Professional Growth Triggers
- What books do you still need to read?
- What magazine or journal articles do you need to read?
- What do you need to do develop yourself personally and professionally?
- What do you need to do to improve your health and insure you have the energy you need to reach your goals?
- What do you still need to learn?
Goal Setting Triggers
- What are your goals for next year?
- What are the three most important outcomes you need to achieve to reach of your goals?
What triggers would you add to this list?
How do you track all of your unfinished business?
What are the most important tasks and initiatives you need to complete before this year ends?
Want more great articles, insights, and discussions?
Share this post with your network:
Filed under: Sales 3.0