If you didn’t return to work tomorrow:
- Which deals in your pipeline would die because no one else would have the advantage of having built the relationships you’ve built?
- Who would complain to your manager that about your absence because of the tremendous, inimitable, irreplaceable value that you create for them?
- Which of your clients would immediately leave and go to one of your competitors?
- Which of your clients wouldn’t notice you were gone until someone told them?
- Which clients wouldn’t miss you at all?
- What clients would stay with your company because any salesperson could take care of them equally as well as you?
- Which of your peers would move up a spot to take the your place in your sales rankings?
- Which of you peers would trade their portfolio of clients and prospects for yours because of the job you’ve done building it?
- Who on your operations team would miss you because of the great handoff and tremendous support you give them?
- Who would be petrified that you would end up working across the street?
What if you do go back to work tomorrow?
Share this post with your network:
Filed under: Sales 3.0