- I am disciplined in my thoughts and my actions, keeping the commitments I make to myself and to others.
- I am optimistic, choosing to hold firm to the belief that I have the power to achieve a positive outcome, regardless of how difficult things may appear.
- I love a good fight, knowing that anything worth having is worth fighting for.
- I take initiative, acting to make a difference before it is necessary to do so.
- I exercise my resourcefulness, using my creativity and imagination to overcome obstacles and create value.
- I am determined, never giving up, never giving in, and always persevering in the pursuit of worthy goals.
- I care deeply for other people, exercising all of my attributes to make a positive difference in the lives I touch.
- I am empathetic and considerate of other people’s feelings, knowing that the path they travel isn’t an easy one.
- I listen to others before I communicate my message, and I say nothing that would harm another.
- I am a positive example for others who would step on to the path and chase their dream by walking my talk.
- I bring my best self to every endeavor, doing my absolute best to create value.
- I create value before claiming any, ensuring that all parties benefit from any engagement.
What’s the code that you live by?
Do you have a personal philosophy?
What is your formula for success?
Subscribe to my weekly podcast In the Arena.