Just a few questions:
- Is your sales year this year the same sales year you had last year? What is different about this year for you? What are you personally doing to make this year different for you?
- Is what you are doing measurable? Is it having the impact that you need it to have? What do you need to do, what do you need to change, what improvement do you need to make, to have the impact that you need?
- Are you producing the same results that you produced last year? How are your results different? In what areas have you made massive and noticeable improvements?
- Is your sales year made up the same week being repeated over and over and over again? From week to week, from month to month, and from quarter to quarter, what changes, modifications, and improvements have you made? What are you focusing on?
- When you look back on 2010 (to date) what changes are you going to point to that demonstrates you personal and professional growth? What are you going to point to that demonstrates your greater effectiveness? What are you going to point to that demonstrates your greater results?
Success in sales is not found by having the same sales year over and over again. You need to make the changes that allow you to grow and develop both personally and professionally, lest you repeat yourself.