- To defend the defenseless and protect the innocent from harm.
- To exercise compassion where compassion is needed.
- To remove the conditions of fear.
- To make a difference in the lives of others, especially those who suffer.
- To help others find their own power.
- To help others grow.
- To act as an example of how an individual can bring change, especially as an example to children.
This is what real power looks like. The more power you have, the bigger and more impactful the difference you can make.
Want more great articles, insights, and discussions?
Share this post with your network:
Filed under: Sales 3.0